Thursday, August 27, 2009

Recipe Round Up

My recipes are bursting from notebooks, cabinets, and boxes. I tried occasionally putting new recipes on our family blog, but I decided they needed their own space. I want to post recipes that I use most often and new ones that I try. Then, hopefully, they will be ready when I want to use them and I won't spend more time looking for a recipe than it does to make it! The side benefit is that you can find them, too! So check back often for new recipes added each week.

1 comment:

  1. Okay for anyone who cares: I'm going to rate these recipes with my own sort of way, to let you users know what the picky child's point of view is on these recipes! If I like the taste of the recipe that the post is describing, I will post a comment simply stating GSA. Which stands for "Gabrielle's Seal of Aproval." If I don't leave the comment, that means I did not like the dish. But don't be too surprised, like I said, I'm a picky eater, hence it's hard to get the honor of GSA. Happy cooking! :)

    ReplyDelete