Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Brownie Bites


I normally don't get these types of mixes, but I had a coupon and thought I would try them out. They were totally cute and the perfect portion control. I know you could bake a regular batch of brownies in mini muffin cups (I have done it before myself) but this is great if you only want a dozen. You also have the option to only bake 6 if you want. This was perfect for a little family home evening treat, then I did not have them hanging around the counter the next day waiting for me to eat them! All you do is add water and portion it out in the little muffin pan they provide in the box. You spray them and the brownies totally pop out when cooled ten minutes. There are lots of things you could do with these (ideas on the box) but I frosted mine and topped with sprinkles. So very cute and delicious!


No comments:

Post a Comment